CNN

 Lil Nas X Planning to Break Away from SHEIN.

Nov 15, 2025







Lil Nas X stated in a recent interview that amid all of the controversy surrounding SHEIN, he is planning to break away from the company. This comes amidst growing controversy surrounding the deaths of four children who were speculated to be working for SHEIN. 


The board of directors is debating on how to address these deaths with very mixed views. Lil Nas X, had strong personal statements surrounding this development. Lil Nas X stated, “I’m just sick of how SHEIN has crisis after crisis…It’s really hurting my public image, and my mental health.” Lil Nas X then goes on to say, “I’m pulling out and I’m going to start my own clothing brand, Old Town Outfitters. Be ready.”


This is a shocking development considering Lil Nas X’s contributions to the company SHEIN over the years. Stay tuned to CNN for more updates as the situation unfolds.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Der Spiegel

Der Spiegel

Neues Deutschland